This is registration for the Boys High School fall practices and the Space Needle Shootout tournament. All high school players are encouraged to register for this program even if they will not be able to participate in the tournament. There is no registration fee.
The registration process includes the following information:
- Relevant information from the Washington State Department of Health
- Wenatchee Valley Lacrosse Club's Return to Play Guidelines
- Wenatchee Valley Lacrosse Club's Waiver for Communicable Diseases
- Wenatchee Valley Lacrosse Club's Pre-Screen Wellness Questionnaire
Location: Newbery Elementary School
- October 23, 24, 30, 31
- November 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- December: TBD
- Friday practices are from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
- Saturday practices are from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Space Needle Shootout
Location: Starfire Sports, 14800 Starfire Way Tukwila, WA
Dates: December 4, 5 & 6
Game times: TBD.
Note: Players will be responsible for travel expenses related to the tournament.
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2020-21 School year